LED Photodynamic Therapy
LED photodynamic therapy are painless, cool and relaxing, and (unlike IPL or laser treatments) carry no risk of burning. The best results come after a series of photo facial treatments. To begin, a series of six treatments with a one-to two weeks between is recommended. After that, maintain with a treatment every month or two. It can be part of a facial or a stand-alone treatment.
LED photo facials are a good choice for people who want to boost collagen or treat acne. Their collagen-boosting, facial rejuvenation properties have been proven with medical research. The results won’t be as dramatic as plastic surgery, but it’s a gentler, more natural, less expensive way to go.
The Cosmetic Benefits Of LED Light Therapy:
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet
- Clears blemishes and minimizes pores
- Improves the appearance of skin tone and texture
- Restores skin’s natural collagen production
- Reduces melanin that causes brown spots
- Reduces the effects of sun-damaged skin
- Increases circulation and moisture
- Reduces skin degradation, redness and flushing
- Decreases scarring, redness, dry patches, itching and sensitivity caused by eczema
- Stimulates and activates naturally occurring metabolic function and nutritional elements
Health Benefits of LED Light Therapy
Studies show that skin exposed to LED light wavelengths grows 150-200% faster. Therefore, as LED therapy improves the cosmetic appearance of skin, it also promotes the healing of wounds, scars and burns. This happens because skin has a high blood and water content, so it quickly absorbs red light to produce enough energy to cause a healing response from the body.