Non-Surgical Face Lift Treatment
We are offering a treatment with the latest technology to
tackle face and body areas in need of rejuvenation. The treatment uses Radio
Frequency modalities to heat subcutaneous dermal tissue using a hand piece
emitting RF waves. This causes the contraction of the existing collagen fibers,
encourages fibroblast migration and promotes new collagen growth that helps to
tighten and improve the outer architecture of the skin.
You will see the lifting effect and feel how your skin becomes tighter, smoother, and more elastic. There is no down time and minimal discomfort. The procedure takes approximately 15 to 25 minutes. Results can last up to 4 years in most individuals.
Radio Frequency treatments stimulates the production of your own natural collagen. The goal of the radio frequency face lift is to restore and obtain a more youthful look by helping to reverse the signs of ageing and gravity.
- Restores facial firmness
- Regenerates muscle tissue
- Lifts facial features
- Opens up the eye expressions
- Increases skin elasticity
- Reduces bags under your eyes
- Fresh skin & smooth complexion
- Reduces flabbiness and sagging
- Reduces wrinkles
We recommend a course of anywhere between 6 to 12 treatments (depending on the areas treated and your skin's reaction to the treatment) for the most beneficial results. We also recommend a maintenance treatment approximately every 2 to 3 months after your initial treatment course to maintain the results. Many clients have reported changes early in their course after 1 radio frequency treatment but it is usual to have 4 to 6 treatments to see changes.
• Pacemaker or internal defibrillator.
• Superficial metal or other implants in the treatment area.
• Current or history of skin cancer, as well as any other type of cancer, or premalignant moles.
• Severe concurrent conditions, such as cardiac disorders.
• Impaired immune system, such as AIDS and HIV, or use of immunosuppressive medications.
• Diseases which may be stimulated by light at the wavelengths used, such as history of Systemic Lupus, Erythematosus, Porphyria, and Epilepsy.
• Patients with a history of diseases stimulated by heat, such as recurrent Herpes Simplex in the treatment area, may be treated only following a prophylactic regime.
• Poorly controlled endocrine disorders, such as diabetes or Poly Cystic Ovary.
• Any active condition in the treatment area, such as sores, psoriasis eczema, and rash.
• Use of medication and herbs known to induce photosensitivity to light exposure at the wavelengths used, such as Isotretinoin (Accutane) within the last 6 months, tetracyclines, or St. John's Wort within the last 2 weeks.
• Facial laser resurfacing and deep chemical peeling within the last 3 months, if face is treated.
• Any surgical procedure in the treatment area within the last 3 months or before complete healing.
- Effective for face, neck or arms lifting and can be used to reduce fatty deposits along the jawline and neck region.
- Advanced radio frequency technology induces skin tightening and stimulates collagen synthesis.
- All treatments are performed by qualified, experienced and licensed Aesthetician.
- RF Non-surgical Face Lift is a safe, non invasive medical procedure that gives you a younger looking appearance!